Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to HOUSE OF COCOJETT, and HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC and governs data collection and usage. The HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC application is an ECOMMERCE application. By using the HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC application, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered, HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to your:
• First and last name
• Postal address including billing and ship to addresses
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Credit and debit card number
• Shopping Cart Content
If you purchase HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. A good source of general information regarding Cookies is allaboutcookies.org
www.houseofcocojett.com does have a cookie banner which allows user of the Site to manage data collected.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Use of your Personal Information
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC may share data with partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information.
To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, click on the red link that states DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. This link is located at the bottom of the HOME PAGE on the website. Clicking this link allows site visitors to disable data sharing.
Security of your Personal Information
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC uses the following methods for this purpose:
https://www.houseofcocojett.com is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
WIX provides HOUSE OF COCOJETT with-
-SSL Certificate which keeps connections secure and private over an HTTPS connection
-Level 1 PCI Compliant- this is the highest level of payment industry standards keeping visitor transactions private
-ISO 27001 & 27018 Certificates- best industry practices for handling personal information and managing website security risks
-TLS 1.2- provides an extra added layer of security to keep all transactions private
-DDoS Protection- servers have done through extensive hacker testing
-Wix based sites are monitored 24/7 for any suspicious activity and continuously conducts software security reviews
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC strives to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you sent to our email email@example.com, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses of the information;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If you are under the age of 18 years old, then you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC by contacting us here:
- Web page: www.houseofcocojett.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time, HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC or click on a link therein.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted considering the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria we use to determine our retention periods include:
• The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep making purchases);
• Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them); or
• Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as regarding applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Wix.com to power our online store - Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Changes to this Statement
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC at:
HOUSE OF COCOJETT LLC
Effective as of July 16, 2021